Monday, July 23, 2007

Sleepless at 3am

Its a pleasant 24 degrees night, which means really good sleeping conditions. Look at the time. shouldn't I be snoring in my bed now?


Maybe its the afternoon nap I took. Or the coffee I had in the evening. Perhaps its the cola I drank when I'm eating my dinner.

I guess maybe I'm excited about the orientation camp tomorrow. I'm like packed my bag halfway and planning to finish it tomorrow morning (ok make it like a few hours later).

You should see the list of things to bring especially this portion
:

- Minimum 6 sets of clothing (Dark coloured and “unwanted” clothes preferably)
- One set Clothes for clubbing
- Sports shoes
- Sandals (try not to wear slippers)

So the above actually meant 7 sets of clothes and 3 pairs of footwear! And how in the world are you going to have 6 sets of "unwanted clothes" hanging around in the house? Even though you have 6 sets of "unwanted clothes", would you even wear them to an orientation camp?

Anyway I just hoped that they will be tons of cute girls in the camp (Oh please make it true). What's the use of knowing more male friends when I'm going to be surrounded by guys in my course (Materials Engineering) for the next four years.

Guess the next update will be in a week's time. Hopefully I'll get my Hong Kong pictures from Kah Hui by then.